sreda, 28. februar 2018

Godparent Request “Holy Water Basin” / Krstna prošnja “Krstilnik”

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my creative corner. On the last day of February, I present to you two Godparent Requests “Holy Water Basin”. Both requests are the same, only gift packing is different. I used beautiful Maja Design paper collection in two colors combination: green and purple. The requests are large 16x16 cm. The main motif is the holy water basin from Crafty Moly with an oval frame Scrapiniec chipboard. I’ve embossed the oval frame with WOW embossing powders and added some little Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The white lace adds a touch of gentleness.   I also made a gift packing. I hope you like it.
Pozdravljeni v mojem ustvarjalnem kotičku. Zadnji dan februarja vam predstavljam dve krstni prošnji, ki sta enaki, razlikujeta se le darilna embalaža. Uporabila sem čudovito kolekcijo papirja Maja Design v dveh barvnih kombinacijah: zeleni in vijolični. Velikost prošnje je 16x16 cm. Osrednji motiv je krstilnk Crafty Moly z ovalnim okvirjem Scrapiniec. Okvir sem embosirala z WOW embosing prahcoma in dodala nekaj malih rožic Wild Orchid Craft. Bela čipka pa doda pridih nežnosti. Na koncu sem izdelala še darilno embalažo. Upam, da vam bo všeč.



















3 komentarji: